Friday, October 26, 2007

Mama's Got A New Pair of Shoes

Every once in a while a girl needs to go shoe shopping for the latest and greatest heels of the season. According to InStyle Magazine, flats can be worn with certain outfits, sandal season is over, and last year's stilettos weren't looking as good as they did then.

After a search for something a little on edge, cute but making a statement, a pair of rounded toe platform leopard shoes with black patent trim now live in my shoe closet. Leopard print is "in" and is the "hottest thing" right now that goes with black, brown, beige, cream and did I mention black? Since ninety-nine percent of what I wear on the bottom half is black (slacks, skirts, tights) the new show could be worn with just about everything I own that doesn't have a pattern to it. InStyle will be pleased that I followed their advice and went with an animal print.

I love my new shoes and have already worn them on two occasions -- both times I heard "your shoes are darling," or "I love your shoes." Who doesn't want to hear that? You be the judge. While I love my shoes, and plan to wear them a lot in the future, they might not be for you, but then you didn't buy them, I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute shoes!!