Wednesday, August 6, 2008

IQ Derma Removes Wrinkles

You've heard it before and I can't say it enough: IQ Derma Essentials are the best wrinkle reducers on the planet because they really do work. Honest. I am living proof. Every sixty days a new set of Age-Defying Face Therapy arrives at this Chicagoland home, and today was the day. It reminded me the $95.70 spent every other month on SkinTensive-Advance Multi Active Wrinkle Serum and Life Without Wrinkles - Intensive Wrinkle DeCrease is worth every penny. Retailing at $165, the bi-monthly delivery is 42% cheaper than the retail price. The receipt says it all: "With your myIQ savings, you pay only $1.60 per day to get the most advanced anti-aging skin care delivered to your door."

If you think you don't yet need these products, think again, you're not getting any younger now are you? Start using these life savers before you wish you had as time is of the essence here. You can try the products for free by clicking here. Note: While I am endorsing these products, I do not receive them for free (don't I wish) and I am not employed by the company making IQ Derma products.

Photo attribution: somewhatfortyplus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great website! Will you up-date this generally?

Will you mind if I write about the site together with close friends with
fb?

Visit my blog post; get a free ipad