Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lip lines 101

I never smoked and rarely used a straw, but over the years I have been in combat with lip lines which keep cropping up at the most inopportune times. I am now the not-so-proud owner of a new lip line that heads north and south, not east and west. What to do?

Lipfusion is a greasy gloss that is supposed to make the lips appear larger and lovelier than they really are. I smeared it all over my lips, and even went above the lip line, filling in the new found northerly line. Not so good. I looked greasy, so I carefully, ever so carefully, powdered on Jane Irdale's mineral powder in Natural color. Better -- not so greasy but not exactly smooth, either. There has to be a better solution, short of $750 worth of painful injections or fillers. Stay tuned.

No comments: