Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jersey Boys

For my birthday in June my three children gave me two tickets to The Jersey Boys, appearing in Chicago at the LaSalle Theater. The opening was October 5, but I was in Clearwater Beach Florida catching a little R & R then. My two seats are for late December, two whole months away. I just searched for seats that are sooner, so my husband and I can sneak into the city, catch the show, then sing the tunes all the way home, but had no luck. There are seats available, just with limited vision -- whatever that means. I already have limited vision, which comes with getting older, so I don't need to pay extra for it at the theater.

The best I can do is buy a Frankie Valli CD and play it while I wait patiently for the December date to roll around. "My eyes adored you, though I never laid a hand on you" keeps resonating in my head ever since I heard it yesterday, and while "Big Girls Don't Cry," I may if I can't get seats sooner or if I meet someone named "Sherry."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the show. Also who is that guy with the long sideburns? lol. :)

Paulette said...

Someone who apparently needed a haircut.

Anonymous said...

Did you already buy the sound track?

Paulette said...

No, not yet. I didn't know there was a sound track to The Jersey Boys. I was referring to Frankie Vallie, and I don't have his yet either.