Sunday, March 3, 2013

Game On

Time out. Time flies. Time travels. Time starts now. And I'm back in the game. After a brief time out to get reorganized, revitalized and rejuvenated, time to get back at it.

I look the same, only older. I stopped wearing bowties back in the day, which in this case was way back. And my hair is a little longer, a little blonder, sans bangs. Spit curls on the sides -- history!

I laugh the same, only more. I stopped poo-pooing and started hee-hawing. It's more fun and heart healthy.   

And the eyes still sparkle, but with lash assistance. 
As time flies, the days get more important and the kids' lives more significant. New hills to climb increase the importance of key elements, especially my new core builder, planks http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/abdominalcorestrength1/qt/plank.htm

So expect more, stay tuned and check back. Game on and I'm back in. 

No comments: